Episode #82 – Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce Interview
Austin D’Almeida and John Sauchelli of Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce joined Scott on the Skype chatline and describe their unique approach to make flavorful sauces. Ken Alexander takes a turn to review some spicy products, and Scott covers Elijah’s Xtreme Ghost Pepper Sauce.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Jersey Barnfire Official Site
- Jersey Barnfire Facebook Page
- Jersey Barnfire Twitter Page
- Elijah’s Xtreme
- Campbell Gardens Peppers
- Frog Bone
The Firecast is Sponsored in Part By:
- American West Beef Company – Get FREE SHIPPING and meat delivered to your house for up to 60% off!
- Chilehead Tees – Are you a heat freak? Whether you love hot sauce, chile peppers, buffalo wings, BBQ, bacon, or anything dealing with fiery & spicy foods, this is the place to get t-shirts and swag to show off your obsession.
- Sucklebusters – Texas BBQ Rubs, BBQ Sauces & Texas GunPowder! SuckleBusters is preferred by competition BBQ Cooks, and has won numerous awards including back-to-back 1st Place sauce wins at the American Royal – the World series of BBQ competitions.
- Dr. BBQ’s Low & Slow BBQ at Home Online Barbecue Class
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts’ Facebook Page
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!