Episode #76 – Sam & Tina McCanless of Zane & Zack’s World Famous Honey Co.
The Washington state-based owners of Zane and Zack’s, Sam and Tina McCanless, join Scott and talk about what it’s like to combine honey and hot sauces, and also discuss a timely Ted Nugent-autographed guitar raffle that will benefit a wounded U.S. soldier, Sergeant Frank Hegr. Ken reviews two products, and Scott tries out The Pepper Pantry‘s Hot Peppers In Oil.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Zane and Zack’s World Famous Honey Co.
- Hot Saucers 4 Heroes, the Ted Nugent-autographed guitar raffle that will benefit a wounded U.S. soldier
- Loud Foods
- Rasta Bros.
- The Pepper Pantry
- Scott Roberts Facebook Page
- BBQ Addicts & Friends
The Firecast is Sponsored in Part By:
- Sucklebusters – Texas BBQ Rubs, BBQ Sauces & Texas GunPowder! SuckleBusters is preferred by competition BBQ Cooks, and has won numerous awards including back-to-back 1st Place sauce wins at the American Royal – the World series of BBQ competitions.
- Dr. BBQ’s Low & Slow BBQ at Home Online Barbecue Class
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!