Episode #71 – Best Product of the Year Winners Born to Hula, Plus Ken’s Favourite Products of 2014
Scott chats with New Jersey-based Born to Hula Hot Sauce owners Ed and Amy Bucholtz, who make what Scott picked as best spicy food product of 2014 in their Reaper of Sorrow Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce.
In his regular segment, Ken Alexander offers his choices for best fiery foods products of the year.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Born to Hula Hot Sauce Official Site
- Born to Hula on Facebook
- Born to Hula on Twitter
- Take Scott’s Fiery Foods & BBQ Survey
Ken’s Picks for Best Products of the Year:
- Volcanic Peppers
- Refining Fire Chiles
- Crazy Good Specialty Foods
- Madison Chocolatiers West
- CaJohn’s Fiery Foods
- Bigfat’s Hot Sauce
- Scotty O’Hotty Sauce
- Tom’s Roid Rippin Hot Sauce
Scott’s Picks for Best Products of the Year:
The Firecast is Sponsored in Part By:
- Sucklebusters – Texas BBQ Rubs, BBQ Sauces & Texas GunPowder! SuckleBusters is preferred by competition BBQ Cooks, and has won numerous awards including back-to-back 1st Place sauce wins at the American Royal – the World series of BBQ competitions.
Other Links mentioned in the episode:
- Ken’s Fiery World Blog
- The Firecast Podcast Page on iTunes – please rate and review!
- Scott Roberts’ Blog
- Scott Roberts Facebook Page
- Scott Roberts Twitter Page
- Scott Roberts’ YouTube Channel
Click Above to Listen to This Episode Now!